filters
State:
City:
Product:

Terracom Wireless - Irritated

Im supposed to get unlimited text but it seems that when i run out of data my texting stops. For 4months now i have to call about this problem and it does get fixed but y do i have to call every month? And if someone sends me a pic i cant recieve it and i cant send pic's either. And no matter what i try i cant check on my phone minutes or data usage what do u recommend about that?
2.3

Terracom Wireless - Broken phone

Phone broke ....Screen is entirely cracked and need a replacement for 913 617 9875. Need to know what to do ASAP. Please call 913 962 1196 as soon as you can. {{REDACTED}}

Terracom Wireless - That I could do MORE than customer service

Phone turned off, I realplied was approved phone still not on

Terracom Wireless - My phone have no service

He couldnt even find my acct, but I can!!!! Worthless, couldnt even transfer me, SO

Terracom Wireless - Want a upgrade

Phone in water blinking on and off

Terracom Wireless - Need info for up grade

I've been told that you guys have an upgrade for the cell phones and I just need to find out how that works if it's even true

Terracom Wireless - Make a payment

Yes no answer just wanted to make a payment
Reply to reviews
I was trying to find a solution to my problem, my broke do to an accident and I was asking the re poo representative how I could get a replacement, but he started to tell me that i had one free by the government, and I won't get another phone for free , ge didn't...
1.6

Terracom Wireless - My phone have no service

I was told by representative that I used up my 500 minutes well when I got service a week and a half ago there is no way I have used 500 minutes of talk time impossible so they are not going to give me my minutes and they're telling me I'm screwed until the second I leave final report with the Better Business Bureau
1.8

Terracom Wireless - New service

I have not receivedany phone or service and why
#1195909