Hurt, Virginia

This company seems to specialize in torturing people. Every time I call for information it does not recognize my phone number. After it fights me on that for several minutes trying to input data becomes an even bigger problem as the automated system suffer from dyslexia, mixing and jumbling number regardless of amount of tries or method of entry. It also hangs up on you a lot. There is a high percentage fee to buy a small amount of minutes by phone; I paid $12.70 to buy $10.00 worth of service which is 27% a very large percentage by most counts.

I find it takes me no less than 45 minutes to add minutes to my phone every time I need to do that. By the end I am so frustrated I feel I show go to Urgent care as I am having chest pain from the duress.

This company must be a government contractor considering the poor quality support, hidden fees, massive amount of work required and awful failing equipment provided. One imagines it is very lucrative getting to be a government contractor as the buyer of the service does not care about the quality and the end user is desperate for anything. I cannot wait until all services are run in such a way. We shall all no doubt die young and broke as more of our economy is mismanaged on both sides by Totalitarian Poverty Pimps.

These phone programs could have been set up as a tax-deductible charitable donation from the major carriers though their same service and product channels. The quality would have been better and the bill to the tax payer would have been lower.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service or equipment and lousy service and arrogant management perosnnel. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above apply" of terracom wireless phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Terracom Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terracom wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terracom Wireless.

Had an Experience with Terracom Wireless?

Comments

Haha!!Gone through the same!!!

Just to find out how much time you get for $5.00 (60 min), $10.00 (200 min), $15.00 (300) and so on in 100 min.

increments, it took about 10-12 min!!! No kidding!!

And...as far as being a government contractor...this contract is outsourced to another country (Don't believe me...just ask them next time!!!

They'll tell you what country they are in!!I just forgot which one)!

Yes...they are slow...and not very i formed on the service,though I've found some to at least be as acco odating as possible, given the information they work with!